Written by: Seth Davin Norrholm, PH.D. & David M. Reiss, M.D.
“During his ascent from the business world and reality television to the Presidency of the United States of America, Donald Trump has consistently displayed many of the qualities and behaviors associated with narcissism including:
· grandiose sense of self-importance;
· preoccupation with unlimited fantasies of success, power, and brilliance;
· belief that one is special;
· consistent requirement for excessive admiration;
· sense of entitlement;
· taking advantage of others for one’s own gain;
· lack of empathy for others, and
· hyper-sensitivity to criticism
These behaviors and their potential consequences have been well documented in the mainstream media and individuals representing different schools of thought and areas of expertise within the mental health community, including the two of us, have provided comment and insight to the relationship between extreme narcissism and Presidential fitness for duty.
One aspect of…
View original post 2.662 altre parole